Arizona tax law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows taxpayers a TAX CREDIT of up to $400.00 for married filing jointly or $200 for single filers if they contribute to extracurricular activities in public schools. This tax credit is available only to Arizona residents and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
To make a donation:
- Select the school and tax credit item from the drop down box. You may enter a memo or student name in the memo field.
- Enter in the amount of the contribution and click Buy. You may select multiple schools or tax credit items.
- When you are finished, click on the Checkout button.
- Enter in your card information and click Pay.
- You may either print out your receipt or e-mail the receipt to print at a later time.
(TC) = Tax Credits